Sometimes, before going out on a sled , skates or a walk in the park you lack the time to prepare a hot meal . Fun in the snow makes a lot of fun and instead of hours you spend in the air two or three . Frost and movement enhance appetite. When you return home, you and The frozen and hungry like the proverbial wolves !
Ideally, in the kitchen waiting for you, beloved grandmother of hot , fragrant vegetable broth , but not everyone is so lucky . In this case, the rapid preparation of dinner effectively help you home inventory, which is always good to have especially in winter.
This is the best solution for a small child , but in an emergency situation, you can specify not only the infant , but also the older child , or even the whole family. Of course, in this case the dish from the jar treat as a valuable base - and season them properly , give as a vegetable and meat sauce for rice or potatoes odsmażanych that were the previous day . To this quickly cooked lettuce with olive oil and sunflower seeds , which also should not miss the kitchen counter . Yum! You will find that your express lunch gain recognition frozen and starved the whole family!
If you do not have jars , because the kids have long since grown up , salvation in all similar cases are known. hardware stores . Remember to complement rather than gradually accumulate large quantities of products , even if you have a long expiry date. Thanks to what you have on hand is always fresh and you can be relaxed about the health of their loved ones. Hardware stores may include a number of products , such as rice , pasta , cereal , potatoes , flour , tomato puree in a jar or , lentils , pesto , eggs , vegetables and frozen fruits , frozen fish - any fillets or fish sticks , the choice is huge, some fresh vegetables, like carrots , celery , beets, and fruit - especially apples . Yes stocked kitchen is the basis by which you can always prepare warm and very tasty meal . Quick pancakes with apples , which can suffocate in minutes with raisins and cinnamon , pasta with pesto or tomato and grated cheese , stewed vegetables and rice porridge with carry and fish are just a few examples of nutritious dishes that you can express cook with these products. Of course, it is worth adding to them a salad or any pig with what happened to you in your home.
Dried fruits , nuts, seeds
Among winter inventory should also not miss the dried fruit, nuts and seeds , which are energizing effects , so you need during the cold , short days . In addition, they are indispensable in addition to many dishes , they have the advantage of a relatively long time - six months , or even longer - stay fresh and do not lose their value , of course, if you store them in a dry, ventilated container , such as a paper bag (avoid the film ! ) . You can be sure that it will satisfy hunger while waiting for dinner and an appetite for sweet dessert - after dinner. When you buy it , be sure to check the expiration date and composition . When it comes to fruit - choose the ones that are not drying additionally sweetened , salted or sprayed with mineral oil (to keep the shine and stick to ) and before eating , be sure to wash them thoroughly . Dried fruits contain digestive fiber, a rich source of vitamins A, C and E ( fight free radicals ) , group B ( improves memory and concentration ) , beta- carotene ( protects against low vision ), and high levels of minerals such as iron , calcium, potassium , making them an excellent source of energy. This is the healthiest and tastiest snack that you can serve your loved ones.
Dried fruit - include cellulose, sugars , protein, vitamins, mineral salts .
• dates - contain vitamins A, B , folic acid , served as an appetizer or salad dressings and spicy sauces
• figs - are the source of fruit sugars , protein, B vitamins , minerals , mainly calcium and magnesium are used as dates
• Apples - have a high content of vitamin C, eaten as a snack or an addition to grits , salad , salads, soups, pies and compotes
• plums - contain important minerals such as potassium, iron, magnesium , calcium and phosphorus , through simultaneous and vitamin A in fruits rare vitamin E are considered to be valuable anti-oxidants , they also have a laxative effect; administered as a snack and compotes , salads , cakes
• raisins - contain B vitamins fat that improve memory and concentration , and C and E to combat free radicals ; great instead of sweets (like all dried fruit) , and added to salads and desserts
• apricots - are a treasure trove of vitamins, minerals and nutrients - contain a lot of vitamin A , E and C , many elements such as potassium, iron, phosphorus and calcium , and fiber, beta- carotene and protein ; great in groats , added to salads , desserts, white meats and curry dishes .
Nuts - they have a lot of vitamin E , and B and B1, which improve the skin , they are also a good source of protein and fat in the form of especially preferred for the health of unsaturated fatty acids also contain ubichinion , one of the best antioxidant . Perfect as a snack and add to salads, salad dressings , sauces, spices , cakes.
• Almonds - thanks to the potassium content of vitamins B1 and PP improves memory and concentration , rich in vitamin E , supporting the nervous system
• Walnuts - they contain protein promotes the growth of muscle and gives physical strength , has a lot of linoleic acid and polyunsaturated fats
• pistachios - are rich in unsaturated fatty acids and proteins contain a lot of protein and fiber and potassium , magnesium , vitamin E and group B
• nuts - are extremely nutritious and well digestible, especially recommended for children or people suffering from anemia , exposure to stress and intense , exhausting work - 100 g hazelnuts covered four- body’s need for vitamin E
• pistachios - are a good source of protein and are therefore recommended for vegetarians and children , but because of the content of folic acid - pregnant women
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds - contain a lot of protein, vitamins and fiber. They are a source of fatty substances , primarily valuable unsaturated fatty acids, which are needed for proper development . They also contain a lot of minerals, especially magnesium and zinc , but also manganese, phosphorus and iron. They can give your preschoolers . Number of vitamins and trace elements in pumpkin seeds quite dizzy . Vitamin B meet several percent of the average recommended daily requirement , trace elements - tens of percent ! The high content of zinc makes pumpkin seeds are recommended include for acne and inflammation of the skin and mucous membranes , hair loss and weak , breaking a nail .
Seasonings to taste and for digestion
Although spices are just a food additive or salads, but we always have them in the kitchen as the largest selection . Spices not only enhance the taste of food , but also have a positive effect on the digestive processes , which is especially useful in winter, when we eat not only more , but also more heavy dishes.
Savory - stimulates the activity of the stomach , great for food legume
• Marjoram - aids digestion and has anti-inflammatory effects , perfect for dishes of peas , meat , sauces
• Juniper - improves digestion , acts Bile , is well suited for sauerkraut and pork
• Cumin - has a strong digestion , eliminates flatulence, helps the heart and nervous system , gourmet cheeses , cabbage or meat sauces
• Thyme - induces the stomach and heart, also works against intestinal parasites , aromatic and wholesome soups , sauces, but also salads and salad
• Basil - stimulates and strengthens the nervous system , the heart and the stomach , eliminates flatulence and you should add it to soups, fresh tomatoes and tomato sauces
• Sage - aids digestion , has anti-inflammatory , antiseptic , strengthening - dried sage is added to poultry, fish , soups
• Tarragon - strengthens the stomach , relieves gastritis and bloating ; perfect for soups , sauces and meat dishes , you can replace it with salt , since it greatly enhances the taste of food